Our growth strategy has a strong focus on diversity and inclusion: how we perform as individuals has an impact on how we perform as a group, and our individual performance depends not only on our ability, but on the opportunities we are provided to use our talents.
Our vision is of a challenging, supportive work environment with diverse leadership teams and strong role models, where:
Each person is - and is aware that - they are valued for who they are.
Team members support and enable each other to learn, grow, develop, realise their potential and choose to give their best.
Jenkins Group is committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst our associates. Our aim is that our associates will be truly representative of all sections of society and each associate feels respected and able to give of their best.
Jenkins Group opposes all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination. Any future employees, whether part-time, full-time or temporary, will be treated fairly and with respect. Selection for employment, promotion, training or any other benefit will be on the basis of aptitude and ability. Any future employees will be helped and encouraged to develop their full potential, and the talents and resources of the group will be fully utilized to maximize the efficiency of the organisation.
- To create an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all associates are recognised and valued, a working environment that promotes dignity and respect to all.
- To ensure no form of intimidation, bullying or harassment will be tolerated.
- To ensure training, development and progression opportunities are available to any future employees.
- To review all our employment practices and procedures to ensure fairness.
- To regard breaches of our diversity strategy as misconduct that could lead to disciplinary proceedings.