Protection of the environment is a core component in our approach to corporate responsibility.
Our environmental policy commits the group to:
- Complying with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and approved codes of practice
- Protecting the environment by striving to prevent and minimise our contribution to pollution of land, air, and water
- Seeking to keep wastage to a minimum and maximise the efficient use of materials and resources
- Managing and disposing of all waste in a responsible manner
- Providing training for our staff so that we all work in accordance with this policy and within an environmentally aware culture
- Regularly communicating our environmental performance to our employees and partners
- Developing our management processes to ensure that environmental factors are considered during planning and implementation
- Monitoring and continuously improving our environmental performance
- Encouraging others to improve their environmental performance
Jenkins Group is fully committed to supporting and implementing the environmental policy.