CPCS Qualified Operators
CPCS provides a registration card scheme acknowledged by industry for those involved in plant operations by recognising skills, knowledge and understanding, competence and qualifications.
- Agricultural tractors (A33)
- 60 Tracked excavator over 10 tons (A59)
- 360 Tracked excavator under 10 tons (A58)
- Lifting operations (A59C)
- Health, Safety and Enviroment (CSCS)
CPCS is the preferred card to comply with codes of practice for competence and certification. It was launched in 2003 at the request of employers, to help them comply with regulations and requirements, and aims to apply common standards for all plant operators.